Question

I’m trying to checkout on the Sears website, but it won’t let me.

Nothing happens when I click “Proceed to Checkout”. I’ve also tried to checkout with paypal. Nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi ARAMP1! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for stopping by with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble checking out. I have a couple of suggestions that might help get your order placed.

• You can contact the folks at Sears Customer Service. They can easily help with your order. The "click to chat" option would be a quick way to connect with them.

• If you want to give it another go without their assistance, you may want to try a different browser. Chrome or Firefox seem to work best, and may help alleviate any issue you are having.

Let us know how things work out for you!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I tried all 3 browsers and tried on another computer and tried incognito. And had my husband try..... over 2 hrs of my efforts, partly with 3 customer support. No one could connect me with a person that actually has something to do with their website. I wanted to do it myself because of rewards I get by going to Sears.com through Upromise. However, just going directly to sears.com and signing in did not work either.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Welcome to MySears, duvallz! Sorry to hear you are having such issues with your purchase! Have you tried to clear cache on your browser and then re-open it? If so, I would recommend getting in touch with the folks at Sears Customer Service. They will be able to help you place that order.

Click here to connect with them.

Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

If you are using an Internet Explorer browser, try using Mozilla Firefox.

Some of the websites run MUCH more smoothly on Firefox.

See More