Question

Initiating a return for an item that doesn’t have the “return/exchange” options in the Order Center.

I ordered two of these guys (https://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00875360000P) and decided I only want one. Unfortunately, when I visit sears.com and click “Order Center”, 11 of the 13 items in the order have the “return/exchange” radio boxes, but this one does not. It is not a marketplace item as far as I can tell. I am not past the return time (yet, depends how long this will take to resolve). I checked the original order e-mail, and the link included for the return policy brings me to a blank page on sears.com (the link included is a convoluted rsys4.net link which redirects to http://www.sears.com/shc/s/nb_10153_12605_NB_CSreturnsPopup?lid=IExTrans_Sears_ReturnPolicy&rioptype=SC&sid=IEx20130306TransSearsOrderConf&eml=). The item page doesn’t list it as non returnable, but I simply cannot find any way to initiate the return process. Please note this item was also delayed in shipping, and I already had to call customer service for tracking numbers for these items, which were not provided by sears.com for some reason.

Answers

3 answers

1. Sandwormusmc, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear on the mishap with your online order. I can see how frustrating it is to have the order shipping delayed, much less, having issues with initiating the return process. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. . Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sandwormusmc), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

2. Hi sandwormusmc,

Thank you for posting your question in the MySears Community!

I too checked on this item for you and decided to talk with a Sears "Chat" representative on the 8 Cube Organizer With Bins for a possible return. You should be able to return your item in its original packaging, with your original receipt for a refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase.

But to make sure I would like to escalate your message to our Sears Cares Team since you are also having issues with shipping an have not received the order as of yet so that they may direct you further. At times an order made online has a different return policy. I would like to make sure you are getting the correct information so as not to add any frustrations as well as double checking to see if a MarketPlace item.

Please check back for further information from our Sears Cares Team.

Thank you! ;)