Question

Is anyone actually willing to provide true customer service?

I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and it was originally delivered February 15th. The ice maker was broken and leaked all over my floor. Sears scheduled to redeliver the replacement yesterday and this one had a huge crease down the side of the item. They rescheduled to deliver another fridge today and now the delivery man scratched the front of the door. He also damaged my floor. When I questioned why he scratched the floor and my refridgerator he said he had to call his supervisor, He went outside to talk. The entire time he was cursing in Spanish. Little did he know that my husband and speak Spanish. After approximately 10 minutes he just left. Never set up the refridgerator, left garbage everywhere. Even left my door wide open!!!!! I have now been on the phone for 3 hours trying to get this figured out!!!! No one has any answers. I can’t get anywhere!

I would love some help. This is truly terrible customer service

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Jemiller24,
    My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We thank you for letting us know about your refrigerator delivery troubles. The aggravation that you must feel with having your floor damaged during delivery is understandable and we would be happy to speak with you and see how we can help get this resolved. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jemiller24), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Oh no Jemiller24!

I am so sorry that you have been experiencing these issues as well as reaching out for assistance and not getting your needs met!

We would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team to help you personally with these issues. Once our team responds and receives the requested contact information, you will be provided a dedicated case manager to help you in resolving these issues.

I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted providing a link back for contact.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent delivery/installation concerns and bringing these issues to our attention.

Our team will be reaching out soon! Thank you!