Answers

7 answers

1. I have sent in all of the requested information and I have not heard back from anyone..What should I do now...How can I get in touch with whoever is assigned the case?

1. In response to sioux69

Sioux69, we apologize for the continued frustrations. Your case manager had attempted to contact you thru email, but we will ensure she receives your message and request contact. We thank you for your continued patience, while we work to address your concerns.
      Thank you,
      Trent A.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi sioux69,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

We would like to help you further, can you please provide us with a little bit more details in regards to the compact freezer?

Please let us know so that we can guide you to the appropriate people to help you further.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Purchased a compact freezer in 2011 august...In aug 2012 the freezer went out ruined all the food in the freezer...had a tech out for the repair...Now..this same problem is happening again...the freezer has gone out..all my food has been ruined and now I am told a tech will be out Tues and it will cost 75.00..This is a defective freezer and why is Sears sticking me with a defective product,,,,this si the exact same problemm..why can't i get a new freezer
      I have asked online to speak to a supt but have not received a return call from anyone

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Please let me know what information you need

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Oh no! That is not good and I appreciate you providing us with the additional information!

I have escalated your concerns to our SearsCares team to help in assisting with this issue. They will be able to help in providing options as well as additional information in helping to resolve your compact freezer issue.

If you can please check back periodically one our members will be reaching out requesting additional information so that they can help.

Once your information is received a dedicated case manager will be assisting to help make this right.

Thank you!

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Sioux69, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your compact freezer. We understand why you are so frustrated and disappointed over what has occurred with your freezer. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sioux69), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

See More