Question

Is it wrong of me to expect for Sears repair to show up for a scheduled appointment to complete work they had previously started? Today, December 24 2013, I was scheduled for a repairman to come out and complete the repair on my treadmill by installing parts ordered by a sears repairman on December 10. This appointmentment was setup by sears maintenance department exactly 14 days ago to complete the repair previously started. My appointment window was between 8am and 12pm. I called three times and was told during my first call that the repair would be out as chedule. I made my second call exactly 2.5 hours after the scheduled time had passed and was told that someone from the scheduling department would be calling me right back. After 1.5 hours of waiting I called back again and spoke to the shift supervisor Xavier and was told again that the routing department would be calling. Again, no one ever called . Who can I speak with to get a repairman out to complete the repair started?

Answers

3 answers

1. emccurd,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent repair experience with your treadmill. We apologize for any frustrations you have experienced with having the scheduled repair time not being met. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and have a case manager address any concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can look into this matter further. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the treadmill service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (emccurd), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, emccurd! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear your treadmill was not repaired during your scheduled appointment. I have passed this issue along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will be by here in a bit looking to help.

Once they post a response, I will reach out to you via an email which will include a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

3. when you find a person at Sears who actually does anything please post the information. While i have an appliance problem, my experience is no different than yours. Seems to be a recurrent theme with Sears in general.