Question

Is there anything I can do to talk to someone actually trained in customer service?

I had some very very bad experiences tonight with the employees that answer the customer service phone number. In trying to work out the problem with your customer service reps, they ended up unapologetically trying to get me to pay 200+ dollars for two day shipping to get the delivery by Christmas. We ordered the item 3 weeks ago. If we ordered 2 day shipping, we’d have to use an Einstein-Rosen bridge to open a wormhole in time and space to get the item 2 and a half weeks ago. While I’ve always been a fan of Sears, I doubt even in your finest years, you possessed the level of scientific and technological expertise to accomplish such a mind boggling feat.

At any rate, I would really like to resolve the mystery of the “undelivered kitchen island” with someone with at least 5 minutes of actual customer service training. Anyone that can talk to me like a human being.

To be honest, I don’t mind if you end up feeling the need to use a script, as long as you make at least half an effort to hide the fact that you are using a soulless flowchart to resolve my issue with the least real cost to your company. I relish the opportunity to speak to someone with both the competence and authority to work with me to resolve my issues swiftly and satisfactorily.

Thank you in advance!

Answers

3 answers

1. Please let us know how the issue gets resolved.

2. UpsetLaura,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter regarding your order situation. We can truly understand how frustrating this matter has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (UpsetLaura), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, UpsetLaura!

Welcome to MySears! I am sorry you are having trouble receiving your order and to hear about your experience with customer service. I have passed your concerns along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who can follow up with you on your order.

A team member will be by in just a bit to help. Once they post, I will notify you via an email which includes a link back to this thread.

Thanks!