Question

IS YOUR CORPORATION PROUD OF LOSING CUSTOMERS OF 25+ YEARS?

By far the worst customer service i have ever experienced, rude reps refuse to handle my problem and provide quality service. prompt reading heartless robots

Answers

16 answers

1. AL1NER305,
    We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to your refrigerator. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (AL1NER305) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

email sent

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

20 Hours later, no phone call or email...keep up the good work, way to earn my business back

3. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thanks for letting us know, ALINER305! Look to hear from your case manager shortly.

Keep us posted!

4. In response to SHC-DavidW

Dear AL1NER305,
      We thank you for reaching out to us regarding this situation. We apologize we cannot seem to find your original email. Please resend your contact information to, screen name (AL1NER305) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we would be happy to have a dedicated case manager reach out to you.
      Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

5. In response to SHC-DavidW

wow...EMAIL SENT 2nd time

6. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thanks, AL1NER305! Keep us posted on the progress of your case.

7. In response to SHC-DavidW

still no response and now you are not letting me post on others blog, says alot

8. In response to SHC-DavidW

?????

9. In response to SHC-DavidW

yet another day with no response...

10. In response to SHC-DavidW

unreal!

11. In response to SHC-DavidW

we are now on 48hrs after posting on this site and still no phone call or email.

12. In response to SHC-DavidW

AL1NER305,
      We thank you for letting us know about this situation. We’re sorry that you’ve not been able to get in touch with your case manager directly. We will make sure to forward your post and a contact notice to your case manager for response. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

13. In response to SHC-DavidW

72 hours since my initial post, no response. and 6 days from my phone call to which i have received no response as well.

2. Welcome, AL1NER305! Thanks for posting your concerns on the MySears Community today. I am sorry you are having such trouble with your refrigerator. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to have them discuss your options with you. I am sending your complain on to them, and they will respond right here in a bit.

Once a team member provides an answer, I will reach out to you via email to make sure you are connected with them.

Thanks!

3. I have been a loyal customer for 25+ years, have purchased countless appliances for several homes that i have owned. never had an issue, they sell me a defective refrigerator which has failed to work from the moment it was installed. they have sent 3 techs this year about 2-3 times last year. and they still want to replace more parts?!? i dont understand when does it become cost effective for you to use my kitchen as a training room for your techs. the fridge is obviously no good, and the reps in your warranty dept provide the nastiest service around. i am still waiting after 5 days for a return call from Dave W. the supposed manager. They rather lose my loyal business than replace a fridge. your company has spent more money on trying to fix the fridge than they would have had they just replaced the defective item. i am in complete disbelief. SEARS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT LOYALTY OR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

See More