Question

It has been over a month and I still haven’t gotten my refund

Bought a compact refrigerator on 08/26/2013 from a Sears store. On April, 2013 the fridge stopped working. Sears send a repair person to replace the compressor. The repair person said the fridge is beyond repair and had to be replaced. On 06/01/2013 a replacement was send and a delivery fee of $34.99 was charged. The sears installation people who brought he fridge said themselves the replacement was broken upon installation and took it back.
Since the 1st of June 2013 I have had no fridge and haven’t gotten the refund for the original fridge. I was given a case #6439041 by a representative, Kendra on 6/14/2013 and was promised I would get my refund back to the same card I used to purchase the fridge by the 28th of June, 2013. It is 07/02/2013 and I have no idea what the status of the issue is. I’m a college student and I can’t afford to not have the refund. Please could somebody help me.

Answers

2 answers

1. blegend,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your compact refrigerator purchase as well as getting a refund. I can see why you would be concerned with getting your money back as soon as possible given the costs associated with being a college student. We'd be happy to contact you and assist in resolving this quickly. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (blegend) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi blegend! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you haven't received your refund, yet. I am going to pass this along to the SearsCares team. They will reach out to you right on this thread to request more information. Once you respond to them directly, they will be able to check on your refund for you.

Check back soon for a reply.

Thanks!!

See More