Question

It has been three weeks now, with dozens of phone calls and multiple broken promises, and Sears has not yet replaced the refrigerator we bought that was damaged in delivery. Does anybody have a number for a corporate office where I can complain about the store manager and his team at the Winter Park, FL Sears? nairobinative

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Nairobinative,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that your refrigerator was damaged during delivery, and apologize that you have been unable to get the issue corrected. We would be more than happy to follow up with our delivery business partners and yourself to work out a satisfactory resolution. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Nairobinative), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, Nairobinative! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today! We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team to help with your fridge replacement, along with listening to your complaint regarding your local store.

A team member will reply right here in just a bit. Once it is posted, I will contact you via email with a link back to this thread to ensure you see the response.

Thanks!

See More