Question

Item delivery re-scheduled thrice, still not delivered.

Don’t ever make the mistake of purchasing items from Sears for later delivery. They would schedule and cancel the delivery of your items n-number of times, while you waste your time waiting for your delivery order to arrive. I had the unfortunate experience of purchasing some appliances and furniture for my home on 1/20/14(sales check # 076121033235). All the items were scheduled to be delivered on 1/23, but the furniture (dining table set) was not delivered along with other items. Sears re-scheduled the delivery to 1/25, but the item was not even delivered on 1/25 and the delivery was re-scheduled to 1/26. The item did not arrive even on 1/26 and the delivery has been re-scheduled to 1/27. After this experience, I’ve come to realize that Sears/K-mart does not any more of my business and I would keep it that way in future.

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear radioactive,

We would like to offer our apologies for the multiple rescheduled appointments for your dining table set. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We can understand your disappointment with us in not meeting your delivery expectations by not receiving your complete order. We would like to offer our assistance and have one of our dedicated case managers reach you as soon as one is available to further discuss your delivery experience and seek other available options to resolve this matter. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Mina H
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-Mina

Thanks, the item was delivered on 1/27.

2. Hi there, radioactive! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about the rescheduling of your delivery. I think you would benefit from the assistance of the SearsCares team, who will be your one point of contact to ensure your dining room table set is delivered on time.

A team member will be by shortly looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will send you an email which includes a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!