Question

item not received my my money is taken!!! ordered 3 items, only received one item. i checked the package slip, and 3 has been crossed out, and one is in its place. so apparently they only had one in stock but charged me for 3. this is fraud!!! I will be going to my bank and telling them this is fraud! I will never order from sears or kmart again. customer service chat is a complete waste!

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi tracerall,

Thank you for taking time to post about order delivery. We can see how only receiving a portion of your complete order and your attempts to get assistance has been a disappointment. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I’d like to take this opportunity to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would like to put you in contact with a case manager who will work with our online business partners to address your concern. Please send your address, phone number used at the time of purchase with your screen name (tracerall) and a good contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, we appreciate you taking time to post your concerns; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Brian R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi tracerall!

We appreciate you sharing this issue with us. Your concerns are very important to us and I would like to have one of our case managers from our Sears Cares team help you with this issue.

Once one of our teams members responds requesting contact information, I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for further contact in helping to resolve your order and refund.

Thank you for reaching out!

3. As a former Sears customer I had to call credit card co and dispute a charge from Sears. I gave up on Sears doing the right thing, but I did get my money back without Sears help.