Question

I’ve already dealt with the Store Manager and have call the 800 phone number to file a complaint. Where do I go next, because the issue is not resolved?

Answers

7 answers

1. Hello, lcyrun!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your experience. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and discuss this matter further in detail. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lcyrun), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Hello Liz,

I'm sorry to say that I followed your direction, emailed the information on Dec. 18 at 4:12 PDT and still have not heard from your company. When I received your last email, I actually had hope that someone at Sears really did care. However, now feel like it was just a delaying tactic in hopes that I would just give up and go away.
      Is this how Sears handles situations with dissatisfied customers?
      Especially when Sears was negligent and at fault with the problem. I have received many apologies for the inconvenience your company has
      caused, yet no one seems to want to address the actual issue.

Is someone going to contact me or do I need to take this elsewhere?

lcyrun

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi there, lcyrun! Thanks for the update! I have sent this along to your case manager. Look to hear from someone soon!

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Lcyrun,
      We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with not receiving a response. Per our records, we have not received your contact information. At your earliest convenience, could you please re-send the following information – contact #, screen name (lcyrun), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-LizR

I just sent the information for the second time to the email address. Please let me know if there is a problem.

Thank you,
      lcyrun

2. Hi there, lcyrun! Thanks for posting on the community. I will forward your complaint on to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will reach out right here shortly looking to help. Once a team member posts, I will contact you with an email that includes a link which will direct you back to this thread.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have spent far too much time dealing with this issue. I have been corresponding with the "shc" by email and basically get a form letter back. I have now ask who I contact because the issue has not been resolved, they first didn't answer my question and when asked again, I have not heard from them. How is not answering my question giving me any type of customer care? Sears needs to take ownership of their mistakes and make thing right. Please let me know if a person is not satisfied with the customer service, who I would go to next.
      Thank you