Question

Ive been on the phone for over 45 minutes at this point, w “escalations “! Over a promised laundry reimbursement! The story goes on and on…over a faulty three month old washer! Who has contact info for the CEO of Sears Holding?

Answers

3 answers

1. I don't even know if this is the right info, but customer service floor manager "milton" gave me the following info after asking him over and over and over again that i wanted to file a complaint:

Milton: You may contact our corporate website at Sears Holdings Corporation.
    Milton: 3333 Beverly Road
    Milton: Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
    Milton: (847) 286-2500.

2. Dear Bigelow28,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize that your laundry reimbursement issue is yet to be resolved. We’d like to talk to you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you and assist you in this matter as well as to make sure your taken care of. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Bigelow28), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi Bigelow28!

Welcome to MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time getting with a reimbursement.

To help you further on this issue I am going to pass your concerns to our SearsCares team. Once our team responds and you provide contact information, a dedicated case manager will be making contact to help resolve this issue.

Please expect an email by a Moderator notifying you that our Sears Cares team has responded with a link re-direct you back for further contact.

Thank you!