Question

• n-n
    • Cabin John, MD

I’ve been trying to get refunded for products we received for a broken washer, that did nothing to fix the washer. I’ve emailed and called repeatedly, and keep being told that someone will contact me to take care of this refund so that we can simply order a new washer. But, no one calls. Can you please help me resolve this?

Answers

2 answers

1. n-n,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced with your washer. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this situation and assist you in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (n-n) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, n-n! Thanks so much for posting on the MySears Community today to give us a chance to help. I am going to send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will do what they can to help not only with your refund, but they can also look into the issues you had with your washer.

A team member will respond right here in a bit. Once a reply is posted, I will contact you via email so you can be sure to connect with them.

Thanks!

See More