Question

I’ve had multiple bad experiences with Sears and I’m done! I’ve bought appliances that broke and they failed to fix, I’ve ordered items online and had incorrect items shipped with no resolution for my orderI’m done with Sears. They are the next Montgomery Ward and will soon be a store of the past.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi jschave,

Thank you for taking time to bring to our attention the different experiences you have had as a Sears member. We realize after as many challenges as you have described why you are discouraged from continuing to shop with Sears. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. The issues you mentioned seem to have had no resolution so I am taking this time to reach out to you and offering our assistance. We want the opportunity to address these issues in order to maintain your loyalty to Sears. To this end, we would like to connect you with a case manager who will look further into the issues you have described and work with our business partners to see what options are available for resolution. Please send your address, phone number used at the time of purchase with your screen name (jschave) and a good contact phone number to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thanks again for the feedback about your experiences with Sears. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Brian R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, jschave! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on MySears. I am sorry to hear of these disappointing experiences. We are always looking to improve our processes online, in store and through repair, and this kind of customer feedback gives us the opportunity to do so.

I have also passed along your concerns to the SearsCares team, who will be in a bit to see if they can help resolve any current issue you may be having.

Thanks again!

3. Somebody needs a hug. ((Jschave)) :)

See More