Question

I’ve tried to order several items from sears.com to no avail. The last item was a Hobart welder, sold by Wayfair. I was under the impression that Wayfar is a “shop your way guarantee seller” and according to Sears.com, Sears would stand behind me to make my purchase right. My order was cancelled and now the status of my gift card refund seems to be in limbo. I spoke with customer service and was supposed to get an email updating me of the refund status but have not yet received it. Is there anyone at Sears that can actually help me in this manner or have I lost my $1000 gift card?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear KY883C, We're terribly sorry your recent online experience has been such a disappointing one. Although third party vendors are like separate retailers, we'd still like to offer our assistance and help you work with the vendor. My name is Susan with MySears Community Escalatins team. We want you to know that we value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help with this matter is being done. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (KY883C) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks, Susan R., MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, KY883C! Thanks for giving us a chance to help you today on the MySears Community. I am so sorry to hear of the problems you are having getting that refund. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to look into this for you.

Check back right here in a bit for a reply. They will do what they can to assist.

Thanks!

See More