just recently bought two pairs ofof the I Love Comfort Shoes, I have been wearing one of them and the rubber soles has already came lose on both heels. What can I do to get them replaced?


2 answers

      • San Jose, CA

    Or, purchase a tube of Shoe Goo shoe cement to glue the soles back into place.

  1. HI jfcookieman!

    It's great to have you with us today!

    To help in answering your question for a return or exchange for we do not know if purchased through Sears, online or by a Marketplace Vendor, it would be best to contact our online Customer Service. They will be able to look up your purchase and provide the specific return information for that item.

    By clicking here, you will have the option to call, online chat or email Customer Service.

    Please let us know if you have any further questions!

    Thank you!