Answers

2 answers

1. The F95 error indicates a problem in the door lock mechanism. The error code can also be caused by a bad clock.

To repair the range, someone needs to check the switches on the door lock mechanism. If the switches test good, try putting the control in clean and see if the lock motor will run.

You should also test the wiring harness between the door lock mechanism and the clock. If one of these wires is shorted or open, it will cause the F95 code. I hope this helps. A complete modeule number might help me provide more information. Thank you for visiting mySearscommunity.

If you are not comfortable making these tests, you can go to Home Services and get a Sears technician to repair the range.

2. Hi randyfa,

Do you have the model number to this stove? This may help our Experts with a more detailed answer.

I have escalated to our Sears Appliance Experts to see if they can help with some troubleshooting tips for you today.

If you can please check back periodically, one of Experts will be responding soon.

Thank you!