Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Kymoon, I know it can be disappointing when the icemaker stops working. Without the model number, I will only be able to provide some general information. In many cases, the fill tube behind the icemaker will freeze up and prevent water from filling the icemaker. Check the fill tube and if it's frozen, a hair dryer can be used to thaw it out but be careful not to get it too hot. When this type of problem occurs, the water valve will need to be replaced. I hope this will help you. If you would like more specific information, reply with the complete model number and we will be glad to assist you further. If you do not feel confident making this repair, you can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out.

2. Hi there, Kymoon! Thanks for posting on MySears today! I have sent your question on to the Appliance Expert, who can offer a suggestion or two regarding your fridge.

He will be by shortly with an answer. Once he responds, I will be sure to send you an email to let you know so you can view his reply.

Thanks!

See More