Question

kenmore dryer model number 10067087600 came up with the code f by it’s self no number next to it. please help thank you

Answers

2 answers

1. ss1122,

I am sorry you are having a problem with the dryer. When the dryer has a failure it will flash an F then flash a number. If yours is not flashing a number, I recommend turning the power off to the dryer by unplugging it or turning the breaker off. After two minutes plug the unit back in or turn the breaker back on. Then test the operation of the dryer. If the unit stops again, you will need to enter the diagnostics to determine the fault code. To enter diagnostics you will need to perform the following steps. 1. Be sure the dryer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off, or with only the Clothes Dry indicator on). 2. Select any one button (except Stop) and follow the steps below, using the same button remember the button): Press/hold 2-5 seconds ➔ Release for 2-5 seconds ➔ Press/hold 2-5 seconds ➔ Release for 2-5 seconds ➔ Press/hold 2-5 seconds 3. If this test mode has been entered successfully, all indicators on the console are illuminated for 5 seconds with 88 showing in the Estimated Time Remaining two-digit display. Once you enter the diagnostics, it should display an error code if displayed. If you have any error codes please reply below with the details. I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you Mark.

2. Welcome, ss1122! Glad you were able to visit today! We can get an Appliance Expert to answer this one for you. They will be able to help pinpoint the problem you are having with your dryer. Check back right here for a reply in a bit. Thanks!

See More