Answers

6 answers

• San Jose, CA

What is the long model number on your mixer's data plate?

That number will help download an Owner's manual and to look up parts availability, along with providing a clue to the manufacturer who actually makes the machine.

1. We don't have a Kenmore but ours does that if we don't have the lock slid all the way over. Does the Kenmore have a lock?

1. In response to ServiceLocally

yes. Even the store model one has a bit of a jiggle.

2. Hi daksky! Welcome to MySears! Are you looking to get your mixer repaired? You can take it to the Sears nearest you which has a service center. If you let us know your location, I can look that up for you, if you would like.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I just bought it over the holidays. This is the second one. The first did the same thing, but the manual had a phone number. Was told this was not normal and to take it back. The second one's head still bounces up and down with only 3 cups flour for dough. Except this manual doesn't have a phone number and no one can tell me if the head moving is normal. The load is minimal. Do they have problems with this? I am hesitant to try a third. Thanks

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hmmm...daksky! Have you used a different brand of stand mixer and not experienced this issue? I have an old Kitchenaid, and when I make bread, it does jiggle a bit when I have heavier doughs in there.

I am not sure if they do jiggle normally, but I would suggest returning it if you are not satisfied.

See More