- Richardson, TX
kmart.com and kmart store – no sync
I ordered “Entertainment Credenza”, Order No (427904040) for $57.59 (Product) + $5.04 (Tax) + Free Shipping = $62.63 on 11/18/2012.
1. Order confirmation emails says $79.99 (Product) + $5.02 (Tax) + $32.53 (Shipping Charge) – $54.93 (Total Savings) = $62.63
2. There were no shipping updates after shipping label was created
3. When i contacted the customer care on 11/26/2012, i was told the product is still being shipped and it should arrive shortly.
4. I received an email stating that the full amount has been refunded to my account as the package got lost. (Note: I didnt receive any refund)
5. Two days after that, i received the package.
6. Packaging slip in the email says the product costs $25.06 + Tax(5.04) + 32.53(Shipping)
7. I’m so much confused and planned to return it.
8. When i brought the unopened package to nearby kmart(8miles away), they said, only $25 can be refunded.
Now i’m waiting for the online Shipping return label. Whats going on here? Whats my mistake other than ordering it @ kmart?
kmart.com and kmart store are not in sync. kmart.com customer care sees one info which is not available to kmart store rep.