Question

lexiWhere is my refund for $1,909.53 for order #487116842? I was told a credit was issued on April15th and it would appear on my credit card in 3-5 business days. It is now 2 weeks later. The Sears 800 numbers and emails have been unhelpful and I just want my money back. My credit card has no record of Sears issuing this credit, so what is going on? If I don’t get my refund soon, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs and the Attorney General’s Office, and dispute the original charge with my credit card company.

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear lexicoco,
    We apologize for disappointing you with your online order and promised refund. We can understand how frustrating it is expect your credit in a timely manner and without a resolution. We would like the opportunity to connect you with a case manager from our office to investigate your experience and assist you further and restore your faith in our company. If you could take a moment and please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be concerned by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your order was made under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (lexicoco) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi lexicoco,

I am sorry to hear that you had not received your refund yet. Do you know if there was a specific person (case manager) helping with this issue?

Thank you for providing your order number this will help in finding your information to track what might be happening.

Please check back periodically for one of our SearsCares Team members will be responding to help you further.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you. I do not have a name of any particular person, as I called and emailed Sears several times over the past 2 weeks and spoke with several of your staff. The correct amount to be refunded is $1,090.53 and was supposedly done on sales check # 093003950006 on April 15th.

I am disappointed that I do not have a dedicated sears employee handling this matter. I have been repeatedly transferred and rushed off the phone by several sears staff who would not "go the extra mile" to get this resolved.

It would be nice to have someone at sears see this matter through and ensure I receive my refund. Thank you.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Yikes! I am very sorry that you had to go through such a negative experience in trying to get your refund.

Our SearsCares Team is different for they will help to provide you with 1 case manager whom will be helping to get your refund to you. They are a great team and will do everything that they can on their end to help in getting this issue resolved for you.

Thank you for providing the additional information!

See More