Answers

3 answers

1. Thank you for your question. Some of the 795 source refrigerators had this problem. If you reply with a model and serial numbr I can tell you if your model is one of the ones that had this problem and if there is a fix for the problem. Please reply back with the model and serial number for further assistance. Thank you for using mySearscommunity.

2. Welcome, Modocmel! Thanks for asking your question today on the MySears Community! We can see if one of the Appliance Experts can help with this. If you could post the full model number of your fridge, that would be useful in determining the specific problem you are having with your fridge.

In the meantime, an Expert will respond shortly with a general troubleshooting tip or two. I'll let you know via email once he posts a reply.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks for the question about your refrigerator. The lights failking to go out coauld be a simple door switch or could be more involved. Check the door switches at the top of the doors for a broken acuator or loose fitting switch. If that is not the cause I strongly recommend calling for service as there is a know issue that may be the cause and the fix requires a technician. when you call for service have your completet model number and serial number ready. Ron H.