Question

Mattress warranty

We bought a mattress on 6/12 and is sagging. The tech. came but apparently we don’t qualified for warranty because is less than 1 1/2 in. I understand policies but this one needs to be consider because is not fair. This mattress is really damaged and the sagging is more than 2″ when the person lies down but unfortunately the memory foam inside the mattress make the mattress go back to original position when the person gets out of bed. My husband side is the worst. I switched position with him and I can tell is a nightmare, our backs are in pain. I need you to take my concern very seriously because it is. We are not lying about the sagging. We are not playing, it’s horrible. I read a lot of bad reviews and comments online about Sears and the mattress warranty but I rather to come to you first because I still have faith in your company and I know you can do better. Thank you for your understanding and I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Answers

5 answers

1. Omisammy,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We certainly understand your disappointment with what has occurred with your mattress not meeting your expectations. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your warranty concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case#, screen name (omisammy), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to ensure this matter is resolved in a timely manner. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thanks, I will do that now.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

I already sent all the information that you request to the email you gave me. I did it on dec. 30 and I don't have any answer yet. Should I wait more? How long?

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Omisammy,
      We thank you for letting us know about this. We truly apologize for the delay. We will forward your post over to your case manager for contact.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, Omisammy! Thanks for your question today. I am sorry to hear your mattress is not meeting your expectations. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, who will be happy to discuss your mattress warranty with you.

A team member will post right here in a bit looking to help. Once they respond, I will notify you via an email which includes a link to direct you back to this thread.

Thanks!