Question

Message: I own a Hitachi CG22EADSLP Split shaft gas trimmer. My question is whether or not this "universal" Craftsman Pole Saw attachment will work with my trimmer?

Answers

4 answers

1. Thank you for the update. We do not have access to the dimensions. Your best bet is to take the power head with you to the store to confirm the "universal" attachement will fit.

2. Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately I don't want to buy one to find out "If the lock pin fits into the location hole in the universal attachment" and have to return it. Can you provide dimensions of the attachment drive end so I can measure my trimmer's connection to see if they match?
    Thanks,
    srrglfr

3. Thank you for your question. I suspect the "universal" attachment will work. It should have the location hole for the lock pin in the same place. If the lock pin fits into the location hole the the universal attachment should work.

4. Hi SRRGLFR,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I will be forwarding your question on to our Sears Lawn and Garden Experts to see if they can help in answering your question.

Once a response is provided I will be reaching out via email letting you know a response has posted.

Thank you!

See More