Question

My appliances were delivered to my new house in April, but the delivery date on Sears’ records is the original scheduled date of December 14, 2012

We purchased approximately $5,000 of appliances for our new home for the Shelby Twp address while we were still at our Ann Arbor address on August 8, 2012. (they were purchased together on 2 receipts and one of the salescheck numbers was 017601260945.)
Delivery was actually around April 1, 2013 even though two previous delivery dates were made and cancelled (because the house was not complete). I found later that the warranty was established at the first cancelled delivery date of 12/14/12, not the actual April delivery date.
I tried to straighten it out at the Sears store in the appliance department, but they had none of the information and when I was asked to talk on the phone with a “Customer Solutions” person, Juina (ID#510222), she was not able to find the delivery information. The sales person also connected me with someone in warranty and I talked to Ricky (ID#15752, phone 800-927-7836). I asked both of them to elevate this to someone at Sears that COULD take care of this problem and I hope they did.

What I would like to have happen:
I would like this problem and an email sent to me to let me know that it has been taken care of. I don’t need or want a phone call. I have been on the phone already for over 45 minutes.

Answers

2 answers

1. eganders,
    We’re sorry for the mix up regarding you warranties on your products. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalations team. We would be happy to have a case manager discuss this with you and address any concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the products were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (eganders) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi eganders! Welcome to MySears! The SearsCares team can certainly get your warrantee date changed for you. Please check back right here in a bit. A team member will reply shortly looking to help.

Thanks!

See More