Question

My college age daughter bought us a gift certificate for family portraits last Christmas. I was going to try to schedule an appt. when she was home for the holidays and have found out they are no longer in business. Can we get a refund for the amount she paid for this? It was for a 10×13 wall portrait and 4 enhanced sheets.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello BethObe,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation regarding your gift certificate for family portraits. We would like to take the opportunity to have one of our personal case manager’s assist you with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (BethObe), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Welcome, BethObe! Thanks for posting your question on MySears! We can get you in touch with SearsCares, who can help get your Sears Portrait refund for you.

A team member will be by shortly with asking for you to directly contact them so they can personally assist. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More