Question

My daughter took portraits on March 2013 and coming to find out you all are closed the portrait side. Never received call

Also it will be completely messed up if I cannot order my remaining pictures of my daughter online anymore. I would appreciate it if I could just get the disc

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear mrscoleman2013,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which includes helping with Portrait Studio issues. We're truly sorry for the difficulties you've encountered with your daughter's portraits. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to make things right. We understand your frustration and want to help you receive the portraits that your took in March, 2013. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the portraits are listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (mrscoleman2013) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

The CPI vendor sure pulled a surprise disappearance on Sears and the Portrait Studio customers.

I understand THOUSANDS of Portrait studio contract employees suddenly found themselves without a job.

Somehow, the remote Processing lab(s) seem to be limping along, with UPS shipment of the remaining pictures being periodically mailed back to the stores that have people still waiting for portraits.

Hopefully, the next contract vendor will be more stable than the last one.

Cross your fingers for the portrait prints to be UPS'd to your store, sometime in the future.

What does the on-line ordering site have to say about accepting orders for additional prints?

2. Hi mrscoleman2013! I am so sorry you did not receive your portraits. We, too, are disappointed CPI Corp, Sears Portrait Studios operator, closed all U.S. stores.

The SearsCares customer service escalation team would be happy to discuss this further with your, if you would like. Please check back right here shortly for a reply.