Question

My dehumidifier, under a home protection agreement, stopped working. The service tech determinined that the compressor was needed replacing and was told that it was not worth repair. He put a green tag on it and said that I would get a call withing 3 days telling me how to get a replacement. It has now been 9 days and I have called three times. Each time I am told that it is in process and that I will be called soon. The first time I was told 2 hours, the second time “by the end of the day”, and finally when I called today I was told only that it would be “shortly”. This is not acceptable. Who can I complain to?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear DaleJ21,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced with the failure of your dehumidifier, and apologize for the delay in having the unit replaced. We’d like to look into this situation for you, and see what we can do to help make this right! At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (DaleJ21), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, DaleJ21! Welcome to MySears! Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time getting in touch with someone regarding your dehumidifier replacement. The SearsCares team will be happy to look into this for you.

Check back right here in a bit. A team member will post shortly with a reply looking to help.

Thanks!