Question

My delivery of a newly purchased refrigerator has been delayed 4 times. How can I get a no kidding delivery date?

Answers

2 answers

1. Kennethmacg, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your refrigerator purchase. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with getting your refrigerator delivered in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Kennethmacg), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Kennethmacg! So sorry that you are having trouble getting your new fridge! I know that is frustrating. The SearsCares team can help look into this for you. Please check back right here in a bit for their reply.

Thanks!

See More