Question

My experience with Sears has been horrific. I have received a damaged refrigerator delivered to my home and cannot get Sears to take any action to compensate me or replace it. What number should I call to get this to happen. I’m beginning to wonder if I’m going to have to take them to small claims court.

Answers

2 answers

1. Nairobinative,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear that your refrigerator was delivered damaged to you. We obviously want you to be happy with any product you purchase from us and we'd like to make sure this situation is resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Nairobinative) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Nairobinative! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for visiting today with your question and giving us the chance to help. The SearsCares team can look into the issues you are having with your new fridge.

A team member will respond right here in a bit. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to let you know so you can connect with them ASAP to help.

Thanks!

See More