Question

My fridge broke down one month out of my 12 month manufacturers warranty, Kenmore Elite. Sears refuses to fix it. This is not bad luck, this is BAD MANUFACTURING. I asked Sears to stand behind their product and they won’t. Asked to speak to a supervisor, he refuses to take my call. Jeff Lopez is his name. How is that acceptable customer service? Sears: you need to stand behind your products or go out of business! Can I please return my fridge and you can give me my money back so I can take my business elsewhere? Thanks!

Unacceptable customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

4 answers

1. SP-MP,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you. We are sorry to see that you are having trouble with your fridge. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss your situation. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (SP-MP), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thank you - I just emailed my contact info and look forward to your timely response :)

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Great!

Keep us posted SP-MP!

2. Hi SP-MP, Welcome to the MySears Community!

Thanks for reaching out to share your concerns here. I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing experience.

I will be escalating your concerns to our Sears Cares team who will do what they can to help. Once a response has posted from Sears Cares, I will be reaching out to you via email.

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and providing us the opportunity to help!