Question

My husband and I have called for a change of date for a pretty new dryer ( 2012) due to Sears’s employee’s mistake. We called yesterday, Jan. 13th, and they would not accept “accountability” for this error. Today Jan. 14th, I was on the phone for almost 2 hours…yes that long ( from 11:45AM to 1:17 PM- EDT1-88-784-6427 and they transferred me to an English speaking person which I don’t mind since English is my first language although I live in Puerto Rico. I Ms. Chandra transferred the called again ( which I spent half an hour waiting). She said that she was going to talk to a “business associate .” Finally, a Mr. Jose spoke to tell me that it was impossible and would transfer me to the manager, who never spoke; 20 more minutes of waiting! I then looked up and found a 1 888-311-2262 and called. Ms. Ili or Iris and indicated that she couldn’t do anything; thst she would contact Sears repair to see. I said thanks. I hve given up on your services and personnel who seem to be inefficient, helpless and possess very little people skills.t They all sound inexperienced and really helpless. Nonetheless, your personnel were quick to call us last week to offer a renewal of 3 appliances’ service contract- which I doubt we will renew. No one seems to be able to solve our problem or make decisions. You just pass the buck from one employee to the next, and I had to repeat the same story I don’t know how many times. I need to hear from someone.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Mit-17,

We would like to first thank you for bringing your appliance and customer service concerns to our attention. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. Recognizing the importance of this matter, we would appreciate the opportunity to step in and assist in resolving this to your complete satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mit-17), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-TonyT

It's gotten even worst. I just received a notice that the date to repair my dryer has been changed to January 29th. This is not acceptable, but then again the personnel on the phone are helpless because they depend on a "screen"- no human touch ! I will later send the information required. I really have given up, and am contemplating having to do "nothing" with Sears! Poor servicr!...especially after extending the gautantee!!!

2. In response to SHC-TonyT

Hi Mit-17Jbpr,

Thanks for posting an update about your dryer repair appointment. We can see how this is a frustrating not to mention inconvenient matter for you. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. My colleague Tony previously offered our assistance which still stands. If you will, please send your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (Mit-17Jbpr), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. Again, thank you for providing your dryer repair update for us. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian R.
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

See More