my husband purchased a may tag slide in range last Dec. and we are having problems with it I need a copy of our receipt is it possible to have one emailed to me


1 answer

  1. A receipt isn't required to have service done on the range. If you call 800 4 MY HOME, your purchase is on file with the repair department, and if it's still under warranty and there's a defect, your service will be covered.