Question

My kemore elite model number 721.80823 the volume no longer works how do I repair this and it not cost a fortune

Answers

4 answers

1. Cyndi06: Based on your replay, the electronic control will need to be replaced. I strongly suggest calling a service technician to repair your micorwave. Microwaves contain high-voltage components that can retain a lethal electrical charge of up to 2200 VDC -- even when the microwave is unplugged. Repairs and adjustments, even minor ones such as replacing fuses, can cause microwave leakage. A microwave shielding leakage test should be performed after any microwave service.
    It is for these safety reasons that we are unable to guide you in microwave repairs and instead recommend scheduling service with a qualified service technician.
    You can schedule service with Sears Home Services by calling 1-800-4-MY-HOME.
    We thank you for your understanding in this matter and hope we can help you with other questions and repairs in the future.

2. Cindi06: Hello, I added a URL below to copy and paste in your browser and it will link you to the Use and Care Guide. On page 20 it will have the instructions for the turning the beeps on or off. The instructions are located under "Options" on page 20.

http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0522850.pdf

I hope this is helpful.

1. In response to SHC-JoeyS

We've tried that 25 times. The tones were very faint at first but are now totally gone and turning the sound on and off doesn't fix it.

3. Welcome, Cyndi06! Thanks for taking the time to post your question on the MySears Community today. The Appliance Experts can help troubleshoot your microwave for you. Thanks for including that model number-it is especially useful to ensure you receive the most accurate response.

A team member will answer shortly. Once he does, I will let you know via email.

Thank you!

See More