Question

My Kenmore 7031 French door refrigerator stopped making ice. I have only had it a month. The ice maker is in the fresh food area and is not turned off. The water is still working. Just no ice.

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

Is that wire arm deal, about the ice compartment, raised up in the horizontal position?

1. I'm sorry you are having this problem with the icemaker. This could be a problem with the icemaker itself, the sensor or the water valve. Sometimes with models that are still this new, it may just be a loose wire connection. It's also possible the temperature in the icemaker compartment may not be cold enough (below 10 degrees) to cycle the icemaker. If the temperature is ok, I recommend having a technician check this under warranty. You can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out.

2. Hi KoKo1718! Welcome to MySears! That is a great looking fridge-I bet you love it, except for this little problem! One of the Appliance Experts will visit in a bit to let you know a few tips to get that ice maker working.

Check back soon for a reply.

Thanks!