Question

my kenmore refrigerator icemaker model#51262103, type22SSA light is blinking and not producing ice. relay overload switch was replaced in august 2012. can you help?

Answers

2 answers

1. I know it's disappointing when the icemaker stops working. If the indicator light is blinking twice then pauses and blinks twice again and continues this pattern with the door open, it will be normal. Now, press the little flapper door closed and the led light should stay on constant. If it still blinks it will mean the optic boards have failed. If the led does stay on constant, the problem will then probably be with the icemaker itself or the water valve. A technician will probably be required to check this. You can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out.

2. Hi jvmacpherson! Sorry you are having trouble with that ice maker. I will be sure to pass this along to an Appliance Expert to see what suggestions he may have. Thanks so much for providing your model number-that will be helpful for the Expert to leave specific advice pertaining to your exact fridge.

Check back in a bit for a reply!

See More