Answers

4 answers

1. Hi Jennie,

Thank you for reaching out in the MySears Community!

We appreciate you providing the model number for this will be most helpful to our Sears Appliance Experts in helping you further.

Once one of our Experts responds I will be reaching out via email providing a link back to your original thread so that you may read their response.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks you for the question about your refrigerator dispenser leaking water, If I understand correctly water is dripping or flowing out of the dispenser fill tube. If this is correct either the inlet valve is bad and needs replacing or there is excessive air in your water supply. Air can get into water supply if there has been any service on pluming, or service by your local water supplier.

Ron H.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you for your reply...we have no plumbing repairs so I am guessing the valve is bad. Is that something that can be easily be replaced ourselves?

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Yes, you should be able to replace the valve yourself. it is located on the back of the refrigerator, water supply hooks up to this part. Take a look at it and if you feel comfortable replacing it contact our Sears Parts Direct to oder the parts.

Ron H.

See More