Question

My Kenmore washer frequently says “uneven load” and I cannot finish a load of laundry. Who doI call?

Answers

2 answers

1. Byrdy,
    I am sorry you are having a problem with the washer. If the washer will not complete a load of about 8 towels loaded per the instructions in the manual there is a problem with the washer. I recommend checking the machine for level first. If the machine is not level or the legs are not tight, the unit may not complete a cycle. If the unit is level and the legs are tight I suspect an internal component failure. You can have the washer repaired in your home by a Sears technician. To schedule a tech to come out, please call 1-800-469-4663. The will be happy to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    Mark.

2. Hi Byrdy,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Kenmore washer. I have escalated to our Sears Appliance Experts to see if they can provide some trouble shooting tips that you might be able to do your self.

Do you know the model number of your appliance? This may help in providing more detailed information geared towards your Kenmore Washer.

Please know that once a response is provided by one of our Experts we will be contacting you further via email.

Thank you!