Question

My LG refrigerator is 3 years old. THe entire refrigerator section has frozen. I called Nov 11, 2013 to schedule an appointment, they cannot come until November 26, 2103. This length of time is simply very poor customer service. I planned on replacing other kitchen appliances with Sears but will look elsewhere due to lack of timely service.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Illinois1234x,

We thank you for informing us about this matter. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you with your repair concerns. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Illinois1234x), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi there, Illinois1234x! Welcome to MySears! I am glad you visited today to share your thoughts. I am so sorry your appointment is not satisfactory for you. I am going to send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will be happy to discuss this with you.

A team member will be by shortly looking to assist. They will ask you to directly contact them through a provided email so they can personally help. I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread to let you know.

Thanks!