Question

My Mother is almost 90 years old and has a kenmore water tank that is leaking it has been five days with no hot water. The tank continues to fill so sears recommended shutting the water off to the home. It has been 3 days with no water in the home and they are telling her they won’t be there for at least two more days. This is unacceptable and inexcuseable for sears to treat a life long cutomer this way.

Answers

5 answers

1. Hello RLIbby
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your mother’s water heater. We truly apologize for the troubles you and your mother have experienced with the water heater leaking and being without hot water for three days. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to assist with resolving this situation. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RLIbby), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Ridiculous that it has taken this much time to replace a water heater. Sears has proven to me they are not worthy of my business. I have over 30 years in the retail business and have never seen or heard of customer service as you have provided. There is nothing more important than the customer and you surely have proven you do not believe that.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

So Liz do tell me what sears would like to do. My mother has now been told they may be able to replace a hot water tank. So this is over a week with no hot water and 5 days with no water at all. Doesn't seem to me like sears really cares at all at this point.

3. In response to SHC-LizR

RLibby,
      My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We understand your frustration with this matter and have assigned a case manager to contact you and work through this concern. We look forward to speaking with you.
      Thank you,
      Tony
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, RLIbby! Thanks for sharing your experience on MySears today! I am so sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your mom's water heater. I have forwarded your concerns on to the SearsCares team. They will do what they can to help.

A team member will reach out right here in a bit. Once a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email letting you know so you can connect with them ASAP.

Thanks!