Question

My new Kenmore Elite Convection Oven came with a Gourmet Pack Offer for the griddle, roasting rack, broiler pan, etc. I mailed it to the address on the form and it was returned by the post office as undeliverable. Called the customer service line and THEY WERE NO HELP. The lady put me on hold and when she came back she said she looked on the internet and didn’t find anything and was sorry she was unable to help me. I need a valid mailing address to get what should have come with my oven in the first place for the price paid!

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear TrabucoAl,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced with your oven purchase, and apologize for the trouble in getting the accessories that come with your oven. We’d love the chance to work on your behalf to make this situation right by you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (TrabucoAl), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome TrabucoAl!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us on the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear you did not receive the accessories with your range. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, who will be able to straighten this out.

A team member will reply to help you further. Once they do, I will notify you via email to let you know so you can directly connect with them.

Thank you!