Question

My new Kenmore Elite Range came with a Gourmet Pack Offer for the griddle, roasting rack, broiler pan, etc. I mailed it to the address on the form and it was returned by the post office as undeliverable. Called the customer service line and THEY WERE NO HELP. The lady put me on hold and when she came back she said she looked on the internet and didn’t find anything and was sorry she was unable to help me. I need a valid mailig address to get what should have come with my range in the first place! These pieces used come with the range.

Answers

13 answers

1. It took two weeks but my gourmet pack finally arrived!! Sears has had a bad customer service rating record for quite a while now but perhaps things are taking a turn back to the days when Sears was King and they treated their customers like royalty. I am a happy customer!

1. In response to sadsanta

That's great sadsanta!

We appreciate you taking the time to come back in and provide an update on your status.

I am very happy to hear that your Gourmet Pack has arrived!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2. In response to sadsanta

To all the people waiting on their Gourmet Pack please call Tony at 1-888-572-8119. He can get you taken care of!

3. In response to sadsanta

I am also having problems getting my gourmet pack my coupon and check came back return to sender wrong address. My husband and i purchased all new appliances for the kitchen in December I find this totally rediculas I mailed to the address on the coupon. How can I get my pans which in my opinion should have come with the range. Thanks

4. In response to sadsanta

Hi penny1955,

We are double checking on the updated address that we had received.

Once verified I will be posting to the Community as well as sending via email.

Thank you for reaching out!

5. In response to sadsanta

Hi penny1955,

We have confirmed the updated information through our Sears Cares team with address below.

Please send to:

PO Box 212549
      Augusta, GA 30917
      1-800-599-7569

Thank you!

2. sadsanta,

We apologize for the trouble you experienced when trying to send in for the accessories for your range. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to assist you with this situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (sadsanta) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH SEARS AND THEIR PROCESSES. WHILE DAVID IS BUSY TALKING TO HIS BUYERS ABOUT MY GOURMET PACK OFFER I AM THINKING THAT MAYBE I SHOULD JUST RETURN ALL OF MY NEW SEARS APPLIANCES AND FIND A COMPANY WITH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. I BOUGHT ALMOST $5K IN APPLIANCES. THE GOURMET PACK I WAS OFFERED IS AVAILABLE ON THEIR WEBSITE AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY JUST CANT SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND LET ME PAY THE SHIPPING CHARGE STATED ON THE FLYER THAT CAME WITH MY RANGE??? Simple solution for a simple problem. I AM THE CUSTOMER AND I CERTAINLY DON'T FEEL THAT SEARS CARES ABOUT MY BUSINESS AT ALL. PERHAPS I NEED TO SPEND MY SUNDAY PICKETING IN FRONT OF THE LOCAL SEARS STORE?? My complaint should seem so easily fixed by the escalation team. Quit looking for who to blame or what went wrong. I have sent you the proof and still no response. NOT A HAPPY SEAR SHOPPER AND ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE CERTAINLY BEEN HEARING ABOUT IT.

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Sadsanta,
      We are very sorry to hear of your continued frustrations. We will forward your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

3. Welcome, sadsanta! Thanks for asking your question today on MySears! I am sorry to hear you did not receive the accessories with your range. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, who will be able to straighten this out.

A team member will reply right here in a bit. Once they do, I will notify you via email to let you know so you can directly connect with them.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Pleas email where to send this offer to me too! I just received my returned mail yesterday.

****@gmail.com

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi goiffd1,

Thank you for letting us know that you are having this same issue.

I have escalated your concerns as well as email address to our Sears Cares team so that they can help you further. Our team should be reaching out soon to help you resolve this issue.

Please notice that I have removed your email address for your security.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

IS THERE ANYBODY AT SEARS WHO CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM? ESCALATING THINGS TO THE SEARS CARES TEAM ISN'T WORKING. THEY BEAT A SIMPLE PROBLEM TO DEATH. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. THEY SHOULD JUST SEND ALL OF US WHO ARE HAVING THE GOURMET PAK ISSUE PROBLEMS WHAT WE ARE OWED. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THAT THIS IS EASILY SOLVED? SEARS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE.