Question

My not even 14 month Kenmore Elite dishwasher broke. I had to buy additional insurance to have the repairs covered and a technicion came out to look at it and could not even run the diagnostics on it. He ordered new control unit and touch panel and then I had to wait another two plus weeks for an appointment to have that installed. Well, it was due to be isntalled tomorrow, but I got a call to say the touch panel is on back order. I have now been without a dishwasher for 4 weeks and someone was going to call me from tyhe parts department to let me know what the estimated date is to have the second part delivered. I got no call and need to know what to do next because this is truly ridicilous! Please advise

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Duplm01,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are truly sorry to learn of the trouble your dishwasher is causing you, and apologize that your repair is being delayed due to a back ordered part. We’d love the opportunity to look into this for you, and discuss some options we have to help. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Duplm01), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi duplm01! Thanks for posting your question today. I am sorry to hear it is taking so long to get your dishwasher repaired. I have passed your question on to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can look into this for you and give you a definitive answer on what is going on with your dishwasher repair.

Check back right here in a bit for a reply from a team member.

Thanks!