Question

My order number is 547564008. We used our gift cards to pay for this. Sears.com canceled my order and nobody can tell me where my refund is. They encouraged me to reorder this tool set as supposedly it’s back in stock. I need my refund from the first order. I called on September 12 to get a status update on this and was transferred to Becky in Billing. Becky transferred me to Andy in Disputes. Andy transferred me to Denise at Sears.com. Denise promised she would send an email in 24-48 hours. We did not receive that email. I need someone who can resolve this issue.

Answers

5 answers

1. Dear SAR,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any trouble you have encountered with your online order, and apologize for the delay in getting your refund issued to you. We understand how important it is to get this situation rectified, and we have already forwarded your contact information to one of our dedicated case managers. This case manager should be in contact with in 24 hours. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

We have not received an email nor a phone call. If your having problems refunding our money then please just send the tool set. It has been paid for since August 17, 2013 and it is back in stock. We are at risk of it going out of stock with each passing day.

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi SAR,

Your information has been forwarded on to your case manager for attention.

We appreciate you you keeping us updated!

3. In response to SHC-BrianS

SAR,

We apologize that you and your case manager have been unable to speak as of yet. We will forward this information to them for attention. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      Brian S.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi SAR! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your inquiry today. I am sorry you are having such trouble getting in touch with someone to help with that refund. I am going to send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. You will be assigned a case manager who can get this taken care of for you.

A response will be posted here in a bit by a team member. I will reach out to you via email to make sure you are aware in order to get the ball rolling on your refund.

Thanks!