Question

My oven has not worked since thanksgiving. I have been waiting for service since then. I would like the CEO’s contact information please.

We have called and called and called

Answers

2 answers

1. NotcookinginCo,
    We’re sorry that our service has not meet expectations with regards to you over repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I can understand your frustration with not having a working oven for all this time and would like to assist. We would like to have a dedicated case manager contact you to discuss this situation and assist in addressing your concerns with your repair. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (NotcookinginCo) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, NotcookinginCo! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about your oven. The SearsCares team will be able to help get this resolved for you. A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they post, I will send you an email notifying you of their response so you can view it.

Thanks!

See More