Question

My presure washer has been in repair for a month now, I use the machine twice before it broke, I keep calling and no one knows were the presure washer is, or do they know the place were it has been sent out to be repairat, the machine is 3 months old and sears had it for 1 month, my ticket # is 0616697. My phone # is 985-774-1457, After this is over I will never buy from sears again, It sure is getting old trying to talk to service dept and they keep telling you the same thing, just wait it will show up,,

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear awinters,

We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with the service on your washer. We have forwarded your contact information on to our team. A case manager will be reaching out to you as soon as one becomes available to assist you with a resolution. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, awinters! Welcome to MySears! We are glad you took the time to visit today to give us a chance to help. The SearsCares team can look into your pressure washer repair and will do what they can to make sure you are taken care of.

A team member will respond here to reach out, and will also directly contact you at the phone number you provided. I did remove that for your security, but have passed it along so they can connect with you.

Thanks!

See More