Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

WHO says your refrigerator is not able to be fixed?

What is wrong with it?

Does it need a part?

Do you have the machine's long model number, from its data plate?

With the model number, a free Owner's manual can be obtained and repair/ replacement parts can be ordered for most Sears sold appliances.

1. Abcde,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience with your refrigerator. We certainly can see why you are disappointed and upset that your refrigerator is no longer working properly. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and discuss possible options. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (abcde), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi abcde,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We are sorry to hear that your refrigerator is no longer working correctly. If you can please check back periodically I have escalated your concerns to our SearsCares team to see if they have additional options to help you further.

Thank you for providing the model number from your additional post. MODEL#795755464401

Once they respond they will be requesting additional information to see how they can assist you further.

Thank you!