Answers

2 answers

1. I'm sorry you are having this problem with the icemaker. Unfortunately, without the model number, I will only be able to provide some general information. First, check the temperature in the freezer or icemaker compartment. If it's not cold enough (below 10 degrees) the icemaker probably won't cycle. With some icemakers, there will be a sensor located under the ice tray and if it comes loose, it will also prevent the icemakre from working. This could also be a problem with the control board, the icemaker or the water valve. Some of these models can be complicated to check and I would recommend having a technician check this. I'm listing a number you can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out. I hope this will help you.

2. Hi RUBENaxel! Welcome to MySears! Sorry you are having trouble with that ice maker tray. One of the Appliance Experts will be able to reply with a suggestion or two to help. If you could also provide your model number, that will ensure you get the most accurate answer.

Check back right here for a response soon!

Thanks!